Sunday, May 4, 2014

I'm Still Alive! Updated WIPs and Finishes

This spring has been hectic with boards, patient completion, requirements and graduation. Officially, graduation is in one week and I cannot wait. I have been stitching but not too much.

Finished!!!

Garden Party Cakes - Mirabilia (framed)


Stitched on 32 ct Imagination by Polstitches.

Promessa - Alessandra Adelaide (framed)

Stitched on 22 ct Jade by Picture This Plus
Guests at my wedding will sign the white border as the "guestbook."


Persephone - Mirabilia (unframed)
Stitched on 32 ct Lavendar by Steph's Fabbys
My all-time favorite. I can't wait til I make some money to frame this beauty.

WIP!

Queen's Farmhouse - Chatelaine

 


TTAS (Touching the Autumn Sky) - Mirabilia

Stitched on 32 ct Cotton clouds by Stephs Fabbys (I think)
I have a more updated picture somewhere, I am just not sure where. When I pack up my stuff to move, I will take a better picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment